* Prices may differ from that shown
- This was very easy to set up and adjust the colour, brightness etc. It produced an excellent picture and colours once the settings had been altered, although this took a while to do. You'd need a couple of hours to set this up, don't try and do it when you are in a rush. (The instructions are complicated and very difficult to follow, I would just ignore them altogether and use your common sense)
- Great image and simple to focus, this is probably the easiest part of the set-up. Lightweight at only 2kg making is easy to carry, as well as being portable, with very few cables to worry about.
- cheap so doesn't break your bank!
- Compact, relatively good image quality, once the set up is complete, great value.
- reasonably good all round and can't complain after the price that I paid for it
- The audio is useless as the speaker is vastly underpowered so is rather disappointing, especially compared to the rest of the projector.
- The loudspeaker is very small and so makes it quite squeaky this means its really not much at all and so like the normal speaker is hugely disappointing to me.
- There are only a few adjustment options for the lens which made it useless for what I wanted to use it for and so I was upset as this was not mentioned before I bought it.
Its an ok projector for the price that it costs, but hugely disappointing in other areas.