Back last year October I brought the Sony DSC for the price of £234 from valuebasket.com.
I brought this camera for such a high price because I'm passionate about photography and while I regularly travel, I often take photos of nature, landscapes and cityscapes.
This was the best Sony brand digicamera that I brought. The photo shots I've taken using this camera look very professional, crystal clear and natural thanks to the ISO range from 125-6400. The ISO function allows me to take in depth detailed photo's in poor light conditions or at night.
There's also an auto ISO mode that allows me to tweak the ISO level, which is fantastic.
• There's a 1.0 type sensor that is actually bigger than many other compact camera's on the market.
• The camera pixels are at a stunning 20.2 MP, this allows me to shoot exceptionally high quality images that will most certainly draw in many compliments, I would know because I've received a number of good comments online about my photographic works.
• The Sony DSC is small and portable enough to fit in pocket, with its very sleek design that's crafted in weight saving aluminium. However most times I avoid putting it in my pocket and instead I carry it in a pouch style bag.
• The Sony DSC camera settings can be changed from the lens and the available options are for zoom, adjusting aperture and exposure.
• The LCD screen is excellent, I'm able to clearly see the 7.5cm screen even in the strong sunlight.
• There's a Control Dial built in, this allows me to make fast changes to settings.
There's a brilliant HD video feature on the Sony DSC, I've shot some short professional looking videos with this feature and the video sound quality is outstanding.
Overall this product is highly recommendable despite the high price because basically you would be paying for a compact camera that offers everything you would need to carry out the finest photography work.
The advanced lens expands your rang of expression with the enhanced perspective of a wide 24 mm focal length, 70 mm lens with bright F 2.8 telephoto shooting. This allows you to produce outstanding close-up performance as well as produce beautiful portraits with stunning background de focusing. You can also capture moving subjects in dimly lit settings.Legendary optics ensure superb edge-to-edge depiction, while a coating reduces flare and ghosting, a spherical lens elements reduce aberrations as well as lens size, and a built-in 1/8 ND filter expands shooting freedom in bright scenes.
Between the wide variety of manual options and a custom button, you can quickly bring more creative control to every shot. Features such as MF Assist and Peaking make it easy to incorporate manual focus inn your shooting when yu desire the added flexibility. Experience personalized control by assigning up to 42 functions to the C custom button to your exact preference and selecting shutter speed, aperture and more with the convenient lens-mounted controlling.
Area-specific noise reduction is now more powerful than ever. It selectively divides the image into areas based on patterns, and then applies the most appropriate noise reduction for each area to improve image quality, especially at high-sensitivity settings. Working together with Sony's detail reproduction, it gives supremely clear, detailed images.
Want to display your still shots on a beautiful 4K TV? Built-in cable ports allow connections such as HDMI yet do not interrupt the crisp clean lines of the camera body. You can also use the Wi-Fi feature and dispenses with cables all together.
Bought camera Sony DSC-RX100M3 my mom's birthday. Because she loves to travel and to photograph. The main criterion for selection was its size, because my mother is not a professional photographer to her all these different functions are not needed.
It is small. He could fit as a small women's handbag and chest pocket mens shirts.
- Lightweight for its capacity, despite the metal case, its weight 290 gr.
- Excellent quality video with excellent stabilization AVCHD 50p, XAVC S - 50MB/s
- Can easily capture fast-moving objects.
- Capacity battery provides up to 320 photos.
A good viewfinder that this size vehicles at all uncommon.
- Full set of manual and scene settings.
- Completely silent!
Convenient tilt screen.
Detail comparable with the budget DSLRs.
In the presence of additional software applications that can be upgraded.
- It is very easy to use thanks to automatic settings.
- Battery power on the screen shows the icon of the three segments, it was very unusual for this class. Similar cameras from other brands category is specified in minutes, or in percent.
Because of the small size is not very comfortable grip, but this can be fixed by buying a separate overlay. Although those same counterparts this lining is glued directly on the plant.
- The sound on the video is clean, but without bass.
In conclusion, I can say that for those who want to have quality and small size is a great option. It can easily be worn everywhere with me.